For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1187538-35-7
Biological Activity：Lapatinib (GW572016) tosylate is a potent, orally active inhibitor of the ErbB-2 and EGFR tyrosine kinase domains with IC50 values against purified EGFR and ErbB-2 of 10.2 and 9.8 nM, respectively.
Related Small Molecules:CIL56;DB0614;NSC81111;pp60 (v-SRC) Autophosphorylation Site, Phosphorylated;BMS-690514;Ciclopirox-d11;Ciclopirox olamine;Curcumin;Osimertinib-13C,d3;EGFR-IN-5;FGFR2-IN-3;Genistein;Epertinib hydrochloride;UNC-CA359;Osimertinib mesylate;AV-412 free base;Nelipepimut-S;(-)-Epicatechin;Falnidamol;Eugenol-d3;HER2-IN-6
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.