For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 283159-88-6
Biological Activity：Gamma-glutamylcysteine (γ-Glutamylcysteine) TFA, an intermediate in glutathione (GSH) synthesis, is a dipeptide served as an essential cofactor for the antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase (GPx). Gamma-glutamylcysteine TFA also upregulates the level of the anti-inflammatory cytokine IL-10 and reduces the levels of the pro-inflammatory cytokines (TNF-α, IL-6, and IL-1β). Gamma-glutamylcysteine TFA attenuates the changes in metalloproteinase activity in oligomeric Aβ40-treated astrocytes.
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Nicotinamide N-oxide;3-Hydroxyglutaric acid-d5;DPPC-d62;SDMA-d6;2-Mercaptobenzothiazole;Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;N-Acetyl-L-glutamic acid-d5;(3R,5S)-3-Hydroxy Cotinine-d3;Biliverdin hydrochloride;AX-024;D-Glucose-13C,d1-3;2,3-Diaminopropionic acid hydrochloride;Docosanoic acid-d3;Choline-d6 chloride;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;25-Hydroxycholesterol-d6;Pyrroloquinoline quinone;Roridin L2;NAPQI;Imidazole
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.