For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1267502-34-0
Biological Activity：FNDR-20123 free base is a safe, first-in-class, and orally active anti-malarial HDAC inhibitor with IC50s of 31 nM and 3 nM for Plasmodium and human HDAC, respectively. FNDR-20123 free base exerts anti-malarial activity against Plasmodium falciparum asexual stage (IC50=41 nM) and sexual blood stage (IC50=190 nM for male gametocytes). FNDR-20123 free base inhibits HDAC1, HDAC2, HDAC3, HDAC6, and HDAC8 (IC50=25, 29, 2, 11, and 282 nM, respectively) and inhibits Class III HDAC isoforms at nanomolar concentrations.
Related Small Molecules:(+)-Isopulegol;SR9186;Antileishmanial agent-2;Azlocillin sodium salt;SQ109;Trypanothione synthetase-IN-3;Pivanex;Pyrantel;α-Terpinene;Dehydrocorydaline;Crotonoside;MPT0B390;Niclosamide monohydrate;Febrifugine dihydrochloride;Antimalarial agent 15;RSC133;Cycloguanil hydrochloride;Anti-infective agent 6;HDAC1/6-IN-1;HDAC/HSP90-IN-4;Morantel tartrate;JPS014
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.