For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 103745-39-7
Biological Activity：Fasudil (HA-1077; AT877) is a nonspecific RhoA/ROCK inhibitor and also has inhibitory effect on protein kinases, with an Ki of 0.33 μM for ROCK1, IC50s of 0.158 μM and 4.58 μM, 12.30 μM, 1.650 μM for ROCK2 and PKA, PKC, PKG, respectively. Fasudil is also a potent Ca2+ channel antagonist and vasodilator.
Related Small Molecules:[Ala107]MBP(104-118) TFA;Benidipine hydrochloride;PKI 14-22 amide,myristoylated TFA;CaV1.3 antagonist-1;14-Deoxyandrographolide;BJE6-106;Myelin Basic Protein;Staurosporine;PKC-iota inhibitor 1;(Rac)-MEM 1003;Glaucine;Efonidipine hydrochloride monoethanolate;L-Ascorbic acid sodium salt;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;Hypericin;MRS 1523;Malantide;Nilvadipine;DS89002333;PKCiota-IN-2 formic;Lercanidipine;CP-060;Ripasudil free base;Anipamil-d25 hydrochloride;ISX-9
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.