For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 79066-03-8
Biological Activity：DMHCA, a potent and selective LXR agonist, specifically activates the cholesterol efflux arm of the LXR pathway without stimulating triglyceride synthesis. DMHCA has anti-inflammatory effects and can be used for the research of cholesterol homeostasis diabetes.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Anti-diabetic Compound Library;Lipid Compound Library;Lipid Metabolism Compound Library ;Targeted Diversity Library;Nuclear Receptor Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:XL041;BE1218;Saikosaponin A;27-Hydroxycholesterol;LXRβ agonist-3;RGX-104;24(S)-Hydroxycholesterol;SR9238;BMS-779788;SR9243;AZ876;T0901317;LXRβ agonist-2;GSK2033;LXR antagonist 2;LXR agonist 1;GW3965;LXR-623;Nagilactone B;LXR agonist 2;Rovazolac;GSK3987
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.