For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 15307-81-0
Biological Activity：Diclofenac potassium is a potent and nonselective anti-inflammatory agent, acts as a COX inhibitor, with IC50s of 4 and 1.3 nM for human COX-1 and COX-2 in CHO cells, and 5.1 and 0.84 μM for ovine COX-1 and COX-2, respectively. Diclofenac potassium induces apoptosis of neural stem cells (NSCs) via the activation of the caspase cascade.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Apoptosis Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;NMPA-Approved Drug Library;Pyroptosis Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Mechanoreceptors Compound Library;Rare Diseases Drug Library;Anti-Colorectal Cancer Compound Library ;Children’s Drug Library;Antidepressant Compound Library;EMA-Approved Drug Library;FDA-Approved Anticancer Drug Library;Human Metabolite Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;COX-2/5-LOX-IN-3;Lobetyolin;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol;Antioxidant agent-5;Apoptosis inducer 9;Bafetinib;Cyclovirobuxine D
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.