For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 97-23-4
Biological Activity：Dichlorophen (DDM) is an anticestodal agent. Dichlorophen is an antimicrobial agent shown to exert activity against cestodes, protozoa, fungi, and bacteria.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Antifungal Compound Library;Antibacterial Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Antiparasitic Compound library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:Antifungal agent 20;(+)-Isopulegol;Sandramycin;LLO (91-99);Gepotidacin;Oritavancin;SR9186;Antileishmanial agent-2;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Antibacterial agent 45;Debneyol;Leucomycin;Isouvaretin;Haloprogin;Antibacterial agent 99;Nafcillin;Antitubercular agent-28;Ochromycinone;Staurosporine
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.