For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 152607-03-9
Biological Activity：Cladospirone bisepoxide is a metabolite that isolated from cultures of a fungus. Cladospirone bisepoxide displays selective antibiotic activity against several bacteria and fungi and inhibits germinations of Lepidium sativum at low concentrations.
Related Small Molecules:Antifungal agent 20;Sandramycin;Oritavancin;Monascorubrin;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Debneyol;Leucomycin;Haloprogin;Vidarabine monohydrate;Nafcillin;Staurosporine;Ciclopirox-d11;Ciclopirox olamine;Clotrimazole-d5;SQ109;(R)-Camptothecin-d5;Neomycin sulfate;Ticlatone;Aminothiazole;Magnesium silicate;Framycetin;Colistin sulfate;Pyrantel;α-Terpinene
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.