For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 138398-61-5
Biological Activity：Amylin (8-37), rat is a truncated analog of native Amylin that selectively inhibits insulin-related glucose uptake and glycogen deposition in muscle tissue. Amylin (8-37), rat is a weak amylin receptor (AMY) antagonist.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Peptide Library;
Related Small Molecules:Calcitonin (8-32), salmon;AC 187;Amylin (IAPP), feline;Amylin, amide, human TFA;Amylin, amide, rat;Amylin (8-37), human
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.