For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1429386-01-5
Biological Activity：AM-8735 is a potent and selective MDM2 inhibitor with an IC50 of 25 nM.
Related Small Molecules:UBE2T/FANCL-IN-1;MDM2-p53-IN-15;MC-VC-PABC-SP 141;p53 and MDM2 proteins-interaction-inhibitor (racemic);Navtemadlin;MD-224;DI-1859;Mutant p53 modulator-1;MDM2/4-p53-IN-2;MX69;p-nitro-Pifithrin-α;RG7112;MMRi62;Anticancer agent 50;NSC59984;Pifithrin-β hydrobromide;Ivaltinostat formic;GEM-5;Teslexivir;TRAF6 peptide;Tenovin-6;PK11007;NAcM-OPT;GN25;RO-5963;PhiKan 083;C16-Ceramide;Pifithrin-α hydrobromide
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.