For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
PROTAC MDM2 Degrader-1
CAS No. : 2249944-98-5
Biological Activity：PROTAC MDM2 Degrader-1 is a MDM2 degrader based on PROTAC technology. PROTAC MDM2 Degrader-1 composes of a potent MDM2 inhibitor, linker, and the MDM2 ligand for E3 ubiquitin ligase.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:PROTAC Sirt2 Degrader-1;DB0614;UBE2T/FANCL-IN-1;MDM2-p53-IN-15;PROTAC VEGFR-2 degrader-2;dTAGV-1-NEG;CCT367766 formic;MC-VC-PABC-SP 141;HDAC6 degrader-1;PROTAC Axl Degrader 2;PhosTAC7;p53 and MDM2 proteins-interaction-inhibitor (racemic);MS98;Navtemadlin;JPS014;PROTAC PARP1 degrader;MD-224;FKBP12 PROTAC dTAG-7;DI-1859;SJ10542;MS8815;Mutant p53 modulator-1;MDM2/4-p53-IN-2;RIP2 Kinase Inhibitor 4;MX69;p-nitro-Pifithrin-α;PROTAC EGFR degrader 7;RG7112;SJ995973
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]m. Our team will gladly assist you.