For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 665-66-7
Biological Activity：Amantadine (1-Adamantanamine) hydrochloride is an orally avtive and potent antiviral agent with activity against influenza A viruses. Amantadine hydrochloride inhibits several ion channels such as NMDA and M2, and also inhibits Coronavirus ion channels. Amantadine hydrochloride also has anti-orthopoxvirus and anticancer activity. Amantadine hydrochloride can be used for Parkinson’s disease, postoperative cognitive dysfunction (POCD) and COVID-19 research.
Research Area：Cancer|Infection|Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Apoptosis Compound Library;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Kinase Inhibitor Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Antiviral Compound Library;CNS-Penetrant Compound Library;Fragment Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;NMPA-Approved Drug Library;Orally Active Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Parkinson’s Disease Compound Library;Neurodegenerative Disease-related Compound Library;Rare Diseases Drug Library;FDA-Approved Anticancer Drug Library;Human Metabolite Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Orthopoxvirus Compound Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;DB0614;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;CC-671;BI-3812;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol;Antioxidant agent-5
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.