For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 303-81-1
Biological Activity：Novobiocin (Albamycin) is a potent and orally active antibiotic. Novobiocin also is a DNA gyrase inhibitor and a heat shock protein 90 (Hsp90) antagonist. Novobiocin has the potential for the research of highly beta-lactam-resistant pneumococcal infections. Novobiocin shows anti-orthopoxvirus activity.
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Sandramycin;LLO (91-99);Gepotidacin;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Oritavancin;Lobetyolin;Monascorubrin;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Antibacterial agent 45;Leucomycin;Ametantrone;Isouvaretin;BJE6-106;ddCTP trisodium;7-TFA-ap-7-Deaza-dA;Dinaciclib
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.