For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1285515-21-0
Biological Activity：GSK2578215A is a potent and highly selective LRRK2 inhibitor, which exhibits IC50s of around 10 nM against both wild-type LRRK2 and the G2019S mutant.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Kinase Inhibitor Library;Autophagy Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Anti-Parkinson’s Disease Compound Library;Neurodegenerative Disease-related Compound Library;Mitochondria-Targeted Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Curcumin;Melatonin-d3;LRRK2 inhibitor 1;Resveratrol;Clioquinol;CZC-25146;Betulinic acid;Matrine;Sulfosuccinimidyl oleate;Hemin;Polydatin;AICAR;ABT 737-d8;Parthenolide;LRRK2-IN-2;D-Glutamine;Aspirin
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.