For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 82413-20-5
Biological Activity：Droloxifene, a Tamoxifen derivative, is an orally active and selective estrogen receptor modulator. Droloxifene shows antiestrogenic and anti-implantation effects. Droloxifene induces p53 expression and apoptosis in MCF-7 cells. Droloxifene prevents bone loss in ovariectomized rats .
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product-like Compound Library;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Apoptosis Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Human Metabolite Library;Nuclear Receptor Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;DS20362725;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol;Antioxidant agent-5;Apoptosis inducer 9;Bafetinib;Cyclovirobuxine D
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.