For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 5560-78-1
Biological Activity：Teclozan (WIN 13146) is an antiprotozoal agent, class in benzylamine derivatives. Teclozan intervenes in the phospholipid metabolism preventes the formation of arachidonic acid. Teclozan acts in the intestinal lumen being effective in Anti-G. intestinalis. Teclozan can be used for the research of protozoan infections.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus; FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Antiparasitic Compound library;
Related Small Molecules:(+)-Isopulegol;SR9186;Antileishmanial agent-2;Azlocillin sodium salt;SQ109;Trypanothione synthetase-IN-3;Pyrantel;α-Terpinene;Dehydrocorydaline;Niclosamide monohydrate;Febrifugine dihydrochloride;Antimalarial agent 15;Cycloguanil hydrochloride;Anti-infective agent 6;Morantel tartrate;Sulfiram;UCB7362;Retro-2;PfDHODH-IN-2;ML251
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.