For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 288247-87-0
Biological Activity：T-2513 is a selective topoisomerase I inhibitor. T-2513 binds covalently to and stabilizes the topoisomerase I-DNA complex and inhibits DNA replication and RNA synthesis, ultimately leading to cell death.
Related Small Molecules:Gepotidacin;Ametantrone;ddCTP trisodium;7-TFA-ap-7-Deaza-dA;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;(R)-Camptothecin-d5;P1788;Thymidine-13C5,15N;NSC 617145;116-9e;DNA Gyrase-IN-5;DMT-2′-F-Bz-dA;6-Thio-2′-Deoxyguanosine;Topoisomerase II inhibitor 8;Antitumor agent-74;FLT3-IN-13;Risdiplam;TH287 hydrochloride;TP3011;Direct Black 38;TAS-103 dihydrochloride
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.