For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
SP inhibitor 1
Biological Activity：SP inhibitor 1 (compound 34) is a selective SARS-CoV-2 spike protein (SP) inhibitor with an IC50 of 3.26 μM, >25 μM, >25 μM for SP, Mpro and PLpro protein, respectively. SP inhibitor 1 is a vitro SARS-CoV-2 replication inhibitor at non-toxic concentrations (0.32
Related Small Molecules:SRPIN340;ZIKV-IN-4;Aminothiazole;CYP2C9/CYP2C19-IN-1;SARS-CoV-2-IN-33;GRL-0496;Grazoprevir potassium salt;SARS-CoV-2-IN-19;Molnupiravir;SARS-CoV-2 Mpro-IN-3;L-Lysine;MM3122;Ketotifen fumarate;SARS-CoV-2-IN-16;Thapsigargin;L-Lysine-13C6,15N2,d9 dihydrochloride;INSCoV-614(1B);4E2RCat;Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike mAb (CR3022);GNF-2;Bemnifosbuvir hemisulfate;Kansuinine B
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.