For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 718612-51-2
Biological Activity：SN-38-d5 is deuterium labeled SN-38. SN-38 (NK012) is an active metabolite of the Topoisomerase I inhibitor Irinotecan. SN-38 (NK012) inhibits DNA and RNA synthesis with IC50s of 0.077 and 1.3 μM, respectively.
Related Small Molecules:Sandramycin;Gepotidacin;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;(R)-Camptothecin-d5;Dolastatin 10;Topoisomerase II inhibitor 8;FLT3-IN-13;INX-SM-56;TP3011;TAS-103 dihydrochloride;DC10SMe;Rebeccamycin;Duocarmycin TM;Fmoc-MMAE;Taltobulin;N-Me-L-Ala-maytansinol;CC-885-CH2-PEG1-NH-CH3;AZD5099;TP0480066;Topoisomerase I inhibitor 4;Camptothecin;Corydamine;SW044248;Maytansinol
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.