For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Roxatidine Acetate Hydrochloride
CAS No. : 93793-83-0
Biological Activity：Roxatidine Acetate Hydrochloride is a potent, selective, competitive and orally active histamine H2-receptor antagonist. Roxatidine Acetate Hydrochloride has antisecretory potency against gastric acid secretion. Roxatidine Acetate Hydrochloride can also suppress inflammatory responses and can be used for gastric and duodenal ulcers research. Roxatidine Acetate Hydrochloride has antitumor activity.
Research Area：Cancer|Metabolic Disease|Inflammation/Immunology
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;NMPA-Approved Drug Library;Pyroptosis Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Neurotransmitter Receptor Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Anti-Parkinson’s Disease Compound Library;Neurodegenerative Disease-related Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;FDA-Approved Anticancer Drug Library;Human Metabolite Library;Coagulation and Anti-coagulation Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Tripelennamine;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;Samelisant;Chlorphenoxamine;H3 receptor-MO-1;Diphenhydramine;ABT-239;Ketotifen fumarate;Ranitidine;Cetirizine;Diphenylpyraline hydrochloride;Loratadine-d5;Phenyltoloxamine;Ritanserin;BMY-25271;FRG8701;Mecamylamine hydrochloride;Cimetidine sulfoxide;Brompheniramine maleate;Tecastemizole;Famotidine-13C,d3;Bromazine-d6 hydrochloride
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.