For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1020719-76-9
Biological Activity：Risperidone-d4 (R 64 766-d4) is the deuterium labeled Risperidone. Risperidone is a serotonin 5-HT2 receptor blocker, P-Glycoprotein inhibitor and potent dopamine D2 receptor antagonist, with Kis of 4.8, 5.9 nM for 5-HT2A and dopamine D2 receptor, respectively.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Targets：Dopamine Receptor|5-HT Receptor|P-glycoprotein
Related Small Molecules:F 13714;Alizapride hydrochloride;Thioproperazine;Mosapride-d5;Bromopride-d3;Nuciferine;Glaucine;Biricodar;Renzapride;SB-277011 dihydrochloride;LY 344864 racemate;Harmine hydrochloride;MIF-1 TFA;P-gp inhibitor 4;Valerenic acid;Arotinolol;Sulpiride;(Rac)-Razpipadon
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.