For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2649575-19-7
Biological Activity：(Rac)-Upacicalcet is the racemate of Upacicalcet.Upacicalcet is an intravenous calcimimetic agent. Upacicalcet suppresses excessive parathyroid hormone (PTH) secretion, thereby lowering blood PTH levels, by acting directly on parathyroid cell membrane calcium-sensing receptors. Upacicalcet can be used for researching the disease of secondary hyperparathyroidism (SHPT).
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Endocrinology Compound Library;Protein-protein Interaction Inhibitor Library;Osteogenesis Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Calcium-Sensing Receptor Antagonists I;Calhex 231 hydrochloride;SB-423562;Ligustroflavone;NPS 2390;AC-265347;GSK3004774;Etelcalcetide hydrochloride;Gadolinium chloride;Upacicalcet;Strontium Ranelate;NPS-2143;γ-L-Glutamyl-L-alanine;SB-423557;Tecalcet Hydrochloride;Evocalcet
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.