For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 625095-61-6
Biological Activity：Pradefovir mesylate is a good substrate for liver CYP3A4. Pradefovir is converted to 9-(2-phosphonylmethoxyethyl)adenine (PMEA) in human liver microsomes with a Km of 60 μM.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Antiviral Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Antioxidant Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:SR9186;AMG-208;CYP1B1-IN-1;CYP2C9/CYP2C19-IN-1;Hypericin;Galeterone;Ranitidine;Bergapten;Ginsenoside Rd;AS1810722;Isoglycycoumarin;Polygalaxanthone III;Phenyltoloxamine;Ezutromid;Seviteronel;β-Apo-8′-carotenal;Diosmetin-d3;EDP-305;Fipronil;Cholesterol 24-hydroxylase-IN-1;TMS;Harmalol hydrochloride;Olivetol
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.