For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2640137-78-4
Biological Activity：Phaeosphaone D is a thiodiketopiperazine alkaloid compound isolated from Phaeosphaeria fuckelii, an endophytic fungus. Phaeosphaone D displays mushroom tyrosinase inhibitory activity with an IC50 value of 33.2 μM.
Related Small Molecules:Dihydromorin;Mirificin;XMD16-5;Ac-[Nle4,D-Phe7]-α-MSH (4-10)-NH2;D-Tyrosine-d7;Tetrapeptide-30;D-Tyrosine-d4;5-Feruloylquinic acid;Mulberroside A;Tyrosinase-IN-6;3′,4′-Dihydroxyacetophenone;(±)-Taxifolin;Tyrosinase (206-214), human;Chetoseminudin B;Benzoyloxypaeoniflorin;4-Butylresorcinol;Glycolic acid-d2;Viscumneoside III;Kurarinol;3-O-Ethyl-L-ascorbic acid;Glabrene;Tyrosinase-IN-2;Isoastilbin;Polyphyllin C;Mulberroside F;Oxyresveratrol 2-O-β-D-glucopyranoside;D-Tyrosine-d2;XMD8-87;(R)-Trolox
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.