For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 636-00-0
Biological Activity：Oxidopamine (6-OHDA) hydrobromide is an antagonist of the neurotransmitter dopamine. Oxidopamine hydrobromide is a widely used neurotoxin and selectively destroys dopaminergic neurons. Oxidopamine hydrobromide promotes COX-2 activation, leading to PGE2 synthesis and pro-inflammatory cytokine IL-1β secretion. Oxidopamine hydrobromide can be used for the research of Parkinson’s disease (PD), attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and Lesch-Nyhan syndrome.
Research Area：Neurological Disease|Cancer
Targets：Dopamine Receptor|Autophagy|PGE synthase|Interleukin Related|p38 MAPK|Mitophagy|Caspase|Apoptosis|COX
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;Alizapride hydrochloride;GK563;Calpeptin;COX-2/5-LOX-IN-3;Thioproperazine;Lobetyolin;AX-024;BJE6-106;Bromopride-d3;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.