For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 465-16-7
Biological Activity：Oleandrin (PBI-05204) inhibits the Na+, K+-ATPase activity with an IC50 of 620 nM.
Related Screening Libraries:Covalent Screening Library Plus;Natural Product Library Plus;Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel Compound Library;Natural Product Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Covalent Screening Library;Lipid Compound Library;Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Natural Product Library;Plant-Sourced Natural Product Library;
Related Small Molecules:Strophanthidin;Oleic acid-13C18;SPAI-1;Bafilomycin C1;Oleic acid-d17;Oleic acid-13C-1;Digitoxin;Acevaltrate;Neriifolin;Oleic acid-d2;Transdermal Peptide Disulfide;Ouabain Octahydrate;Ginsenoside Rb1;Rostafuroxin;Istaroxime;Annonacin;Oleic acid-13C;Prilocaine;Antimalarial agent 7;(+)-SJ733;Citreoviridin;Bufalin;Digoxigenin monodigitoxoside;Prilocaine-d7 hydrochloride
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.