For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2411874-83-2
Biological Activity：LDC0496 is a potent and selective EGFR inhibitor. LDC0496 possesses intense inhibitory potency toward EGFR and Her2 exon20 insertion mutations, as well as selectivity over wild type EGFR and within the kinome.
Related Small Molecules:NSC81111;pp60 (v-SRC) Autophosphorylation Site, Phosphorylated;BMS-690514;Osimertinib-13C,d3;EGFR-IN-5;FGFR2-IN-3;Genistein;Epertinib hydrochloride;UNC-CA359;Osimertinib mesylate;AV-412 free base;Nelipepimut-S;Falnidamol;HER2-IN-6;PROTAC EGFR degrader 7;CHMFL-EGFR-202;Avitinib;Naquotinib;Lavendustin A;EAI001;EGFR/HER2/CDK9-IN-2;Cyasterone;DP-C-4;Allitinib
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.