For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 441785-24-6
Biological Activity：LB80317 is an active metabolite of LB80380 and suppresses the DNA synthesis of HBV with an EC50 of 0.5 μM. LB80317 has antiviral effect and has the potential for chronic hepatitis B treatment.
Related Small Molecules:Ametantrone;ddCTP trisodium;7-TFA-ap-7-Deaza-dA;P1788;Thymidine-13C5,15N;NSC 617145;116-9e;DNA Gyrase-IN-5;DMT-2′-F-Bz-dA;6-Thio-2′-Deoxyguanosine;Antitumor agent-74;DVR-01;Risdiplam;TH287 hydrochloride;Bicyclol;Direct Black 38;Catalpol;Schisantherin C;7-TFA-ap-7-Deaza-ddA;BCH001;NKP-1339;Fialuridine
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.