For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 76343-93-6
Biological Activity：Latrunculin A (LAT-A), found in the red sea sponge Latrunculia magnifica, is a G-actin polymerization inhibitor. Latrunculin A binds to actin monomers and inhibits polymerization of actin with Kds of 0.1, 0.4, 4.7 μM and 0.19 μM for ATP-actin, ADP-Pi-actin, ADP-actin and G-actin, respectively. Latrunculin A has effective anti-metastatic properties for cancer research. Latrunculin A blocks cell migration.
Related Small Molecules:Wiskostatin;CK-869;Jasplakinolide;Dihydrocytochalasin B;SMIFH2;CK-636;Cytochalasin B;187-1, N-WASP inhibitor TFA;Phalloidin-TRITC;CK-666;Cytochalasin D;Phallacidin;19-O-Acetylchaetoglobosin A;LKKTETQ
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.