For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 180916-16-9
Biological Activity：Lasofoxifene (CP-336156) is an orally active and selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM). Lasofoxifene exhibits an anti-osteoporotic function and also inhibits primary tumor growth and metastases. Lasofoxifene can be used for research of breast cancer and postmenopausal osteoporosis.
Related Small Molecules:DS20362725;LSD1/ER-IN-1;Giredestrant;Avobenzone;Estriol-d3;Chrysin;ERRγ Inverse Agonist 1;(R)-DPN;MPP hydrochloride;GPR30 agonist-1;Diethylstilbestrol;Endoxifen;Glicoricone;ERB-196;Dihydroresveratrol;FLTX1;(Rac)-Hexestrol-d6
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.