For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2074607-48-8
Biological Activity：IWP-O1 is a highly potent Porcupine (Porcn) inhibitor, with an EC50 of 80 pM in L-Wnt-STF cells. IWP-O1 prevents the secretion of Wnt proteins. IWP-O1 suppresses the phosphorylation of Dvl2/3 and LRP6 in HeLa cells.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Stem Cell Signaling Compound Library;Wnt/Hedgehog/Notch Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Cytoskeleton Compound Library;Neuroprotective Compound Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Wnt/β-catenin agonist 1;ARUK3001185;Gallocyanine chloride;Fz7-21;LGK974;Foxy-5 TFA;Wnt/β-catenin agonist 4;JW74;IQ 1;Heparan Sulfate;ETC-159;Laduviglusib (GMP);KY-05009;HLY78;Wnt-C59;Wogonin;NCB-0846;KY-02327;Echinacoside;JW67;IWP-4;Triptonide;Prodigiosin;IWP L6;BML-284 hydrochloride;Astragaloside I;β-catenin-IN-3;NLS-StAx-h;FzM1.8
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.