For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 928623-33-0
Biological Activity：Iohexol-d5 is deuterium labeled Iohexol. Iohexol is a radiographic contrast agent and can be applied for myelography, computerized tomography (cisternography, ventriculography) and MicroCT imaging in vivo.
Related Small Molecules:Curcumin;Melatonin-d3;Resveratrol;Clioquinol;Betulinic acid;Matrine;Sulfosuccinimidyl oleate;Hemin;Polydatin;AICAR;ABT 737-d8;Parthenolide;D-Glutamine;Aspirin;Salicylic acid-d6
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.