For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 312753-06-3
Biological Activity：Indacaterol is an orally active ultra-long-acting β2 adrenergic receptor (ADRB2) agonist. Indacaterol inhibits NF-κB activity in a β-arrestin2-dependent manner, preventing further lung damage and improving lung function in COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder). Indacaterol can also be used in cardiovascular disease research.
Research Area：Inflammation/Immunology|Cardiovascular Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;NF-κB Signaling Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Anti-Cardiovascular Disease Compound Library;Anti-COVID-19 Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Neurotransmitter Receptor Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Antidepressant Compound Library;Protein-protein Interaction Inhibitor Library;EMA-Approved Drug Library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:Todralazine;ARC 239 dihydrochloride;Yohimbine;Glaucine;Salbutamol;BI-167107;Talibegron hydrochloride;Arotinolol;SR59230A;Higenamine hydrochloride;Navafenterol saccharinate;Isoprenaline hydrochloride;Bevantolol;Zilpaterol-d7;Ritanserin;A55453;Povafonidine;β3-AR agonist 1;Tulobuterol;AGN 192836;KUC-7322;Oxyfedrine;Urapidil hydrochloride;Detomidine hydrochloride;Oxprenolol-d7 hydrochloride;Nicergoline;Synephrine hemitartrate;ADRA1D receptor antagonist 1;Solabegron
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.