For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 86-54-4
Biological Activity：Hydralazine is a orally active antihypertensive agent, reduces peripheral resistance directly by relaxing the smooth muscle cell layer in arterial vessel. Hydralazine has antioxidant activity, as well as inhibits reactive oxygen species (ROS) release and O2·- generation with an IC50 value of 9.53 mM and 1.19 mM, respectively.
Research Area：Inflammation/Immunology|Cardiovascular Disease
Targets：Reactive Oxygen Species
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Chitoheptaose heptahydrochloride;N-Acetyl-D-cysteine;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;CYPMPO;Antioxidant agent-5;ROS-ERS inducer 1;Glucosamine-13C hydrochloride;L-Ascorbic acid sodium salt;D-Isofloridoside;L-Carnitine-d3 hydrochloride;Licochalcone D;Euparin;RH-EDA;1,3-Dicaffeoylquinic acid;Antitumor agent-68;Echinocystic acid;Glucosamine-13C6,15N hydrochloride;PI3Kα-IN-8;Maresin 1-d5;Ecabet sodium;Ethoxyquin;Eugenol-d3;Rifamycin S;AKBA;L-Theanine;Chol-CTPP
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.