For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 139262-76-3
Biological Activity：H2L5186303 is a potent and selective LPA2 receptor (lysophosphatidic acid 2 receptor) antagonist with an IC50 of 9 nM.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Anti-Pulmonary Fibrosis Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:GSK2018682;Ozanimod hydrochloride;BMS-986020 sodium;S1p receptor agonist 2;ONO-9780307;Siponimod hemifumarate;S1P2 antagonist 1;S1P1 agonist III;Ceralifimod;Ki16425;H2L 5765834;S1PR1 agonist 2;RP101442;S1PR1 agonist 1;CS-2100;ASP1126;1-Oleoyl lysophosphatidic acid;Ex26;RP-001 hydrochloride;VPC 23019;CYM-5541;LPA1 receptor antagonist 1;Autotaxin-IN-6;Zectivimod;CYM5442 hydrochloride;PF-543 Citrate;LPA2 antagonist 1;LPA2 antagonist 2
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.