For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 317318-70-0
Biological Activity：GW 501516 (GW 1516) is a PPARδ agonist with an EC50 of 1.1 nM.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease|Cancer
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Autophagy Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Anti-diabetic Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Transcription Factor-Targeted Library;Targeted Diversity Library;Human Metabolite Library;Nuclear Receptor Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Falcarindiol;5-Aminosalicylic Acid-D3 hydrochloride;Retinoic acid;PPARγ agonist 7;Licarin B;Mifobate;Daidzein-d4;Ciglitazone;MK-886;CP-775146;FK614;Muraglitazar;Magnolol;PPAR agonist 1;PPARα agonist 1;PPARγ phosphorylation inhibitor 1;GSK0660;Glabridin;CUDA;Norathyriol;Saroglitazar;GW 9578;Elafibranor;ST247;Bilobetin
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.