For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2215852-91-6
Biological Activity：GSK3395879 is a selective and orally bioavailable transient receptor potential vanilloid-4 (TRPV4) antagonist with an IC50 of 1 nM for hTRPV4.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Small Molecules:V116517;GSK2332255B;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;TRPC5-IN-4;OptoBI-1;SB-705498;TRPC3/6-IN-1;ABT-239;Pyr3;Asivatrep;Ononetin;TRPM8 antagonist 3;FEMA 4809;Hydroxy-α-sanshool;GsMTx4 TFA;TRPM4-IN-1;Palvanil;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium-13C2,d2;Capsazepine;MSP-3;TRPM4-IN-2;Pregnenolone-d4-1;Umbellulone;Icilin;DS88790512;TRPV antagonist 1;ML-SA1
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.