For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 3847-29-8
Biological Activity：Erythromycin lactobionate is a macrolide antibiotic produced by actinomycete Streptomyces erythreus with a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity. Erythromycin lactobionate binds to bacterial 50S ribosomal subunits and inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis by blockage of transpeptidation and/or translocation reactions, without affecting synthesis of nucleic acid. Erythromycin lactobionate also exhibits antitumor and neuroprotective effect in different fields of research.
Related Small Molecules:Sandramycin;LLO (91-99);Gepotidacin;Oritavancin;Monascorubrin;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Antibacterial agent 45;Leucomycin;Ametantrone;Isouvaretin;ddCTP trisodium;7-TFA-ap-7-Deaza-dA;Antibacterial agent 99;Vidarabine monohydrate;Nafcillin;Antitubercular agent-28;Ochromycinone;Staurosporine;Nucleocidin;(±)-Leucine-13C-1;Ciclopirox-d11;Ciclopirox olamine
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.