For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1680205-79-1
Biological Activity：ELA-32 (human) is a potent critical cardiac developmental peptide that acts through the G-protein–coupled apelin receptor.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Targets：Apelin Receptor (APJ)
Related Small Molecules:ML221;Apelin-13 TFA;ML233;[Pyr1]-Apelin-13;APJ receptor agonist 5;APJ receptor agonist 1;ELA-11(human) TFA;NH2-c[X-R-L-S-X]-K-G-P-(D-2Nal);AM-8123;Elabela(19-32) TFA;MM 07;APJ receptor agonist 4;ELA-32(human) TFA;Azelaprag;ELA-21 (human);APJ receptor agonist 6;MM 54;CMF019;NH2-c[X-R-L-S-X]-K-G-P-(D-1Nal);Apelin agonist 1;APJ receptor agonist 3
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.