For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 3258-02-4
Biological Activity：EIDD-1931 (Beta-d-N4-hydroxycytidine; NHC) is a novel nucleoside analog and behaves as a potent anti-virus agent. EIDD-1931 effectively inhibits the replication activity of venezuelan equine encephalitis virus (VEEV), Chikungunya virus (CHIKV) and hepatitis C virus (HCV).
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:Gepotidacin;HCV-IN-30;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;(R)-Camptothecin-d5;HCV-IN-38;Ganoderic acid Y;SARS-CoV-2-IN-33;GRL-0496;Sennidin A;HCV-IN-31;Radalbuvir;Topoisomerase II inhibitor 8;Grazoprevir potassium salt;FLT3-IN-13;FGI-106 tetrahydrochloride;SARS-CoV-2-IN-19;Molnupiravir;SARS-CoV-2 Mpro-IN-3;TP3011;BMS-986144
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.