For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 304448-55-3
Biological Activity：Dynasore is a cell-permeable dynamin inhibitor with an IC50 of 15 μM. Dynasore blocks cell migration.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Antiviral Compound Library;Autophagy Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Cytoskeleton Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;
Related Small Molecules:SRPIN340;Isoborneol;ZIKV-IN-4;Vidarabine monohydrate;Aminothiazole;CYP2C9/CYP2C19-IN-1;L-Lysine;L-Lysine-13C6,15N2,d9 dihydrochloride;Dynole 34-2;4E2RCat;Pritelivir mesylate;Isookanin;ESI-09;Tubacin;Schaftoside;LDC4297;Lycorine;PCL 016;NGI-1;(-)-α-Pinene;Galactofucan;Encephalitic alphavirus-IN-1;HCVcc-IN-1;Acyclovir
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.