For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1568-83-8
Biological Activity：Dimethyl-bisphenol A (DMBPA) is a potent HIF-1α inhibitor. Dimethyl-bisphenol A can decrease Vegfa mRNA expression.
Related Small Molecules:TC-S 7009;Glucosamine-13C hydrochloride;HIF1-IN-3;Prolyl Hydroxylase inhibitor 1;Glucosamine-13C6,15N hydrochloride;HIF-PHD-IN-1;AKBA;LW6;HIF-2α-IN-5;HIF-1/2α-IN-2;GEM-5;HIF-1/2α-IN-1;Roxadustat;Daprodustat;Acetylarenobufagin;Zifcasiran;Acriflavine hydrochloride;BAY 87-2243;PHD-1-IN-1;PT-2385;ZINC13466751;(Rac)-Dencichine;Enarodustat;HIF-2α-IN-6;ENMD-1198
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.