For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
DDO-02005 free base
CAS No. : 1186134-30-4
Biological Activity：DDO-02005 (free base) is a potent Kv1.5 potassium channel inhibitor with an IC50 value of 0.72 μM. DDO-02005 (free base) has good anti-atrial fibrillation (AF) effect in CaCl2-ACh AF rats model and effective anti-arrhythmic activity caused by aconitine.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Small Molecules:Kv3 modulator 2;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;Pinacidil;AMP-PNP tetralithium;IK1 inhibitor PA-6;VU590;Domiphen bromide;Mesoridazine benzenesulfonate;Tetrandrine;20(S)-Ginsenoside Rg3;(S)-(+)-Modafinic acid-d5;Ketanserin;PE 22-28;Ifenprodil tartrate;Brompheniramine maleate;L-Palmitoylcarnitine-d3 hydrochloride;Phe-Met-Arg-Phe amide trifluoroacetate;Mitiglinide;Flupirtine-d4 hydrochloride;Kaliotoxin (1-37);Tifenazoxide;Agitoxin-2 TFA
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.