For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1185242-27-6
Biological Activity：Cinnarizine D8 is a deuterium labeled Cinnarizine. Cinnarizine is an antihistamine and a calcium channel blocker.
Research Area：Endocrinology|Cardiovascular Disease
Related Small Molecules:Benidipine hydrochloride;CaV1.3 antagonist-1;14-Deoxyandrographolide;(Rac)-MEM 1003;Tripelennamine;Glaucine;Efonidipine hydrochloride monoethanolate;L-Ascorbic acid sodium salt;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;MRS 1523;Samelisant;Nilvadipine;Chlorphenoxamine;H3 receptor-MO-1;Diphenhydramine;Lercanidipine;ABT-239;CP-060;Ketotifen fumarate;Anipamil-d25 hydrochloride;Ranitidine;ISX-9;ω-Conotoxin MVIIC
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.