For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 17650-98-5
Biological Activity：Ceruletide is a decapeptide and a potent cholecystokinin receptor agonist. Ceruletide is a safe and effective cholecystokinetic agent with a direct spasmogenic effect on the gallbladder muscle and bile ducts.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease|Cardiovascular Disease|Endocrinology
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Animal Disease Model Inducer Library;Peptide Library;
Related Small Molecules:Loxiglumide;Gastrin I, human;(Rac)-Sograzepide;Nastorazepide;Proglumide;Lorglumide sodium salt;LY288513;Tarazepide;L-365260 hemihydrate;Mini Gastrin I, human TFA;CCK-B Receptor Antagonist 2;CI-988;Gastrin I, rat;JNJ-26070109;CHEMBL333994;Gastrin/CCK antagonist 1;Dexloxiglumide;N-acetyl CCK-(26-30) amide;Tetragastrin;Sograzepide-d3;SR 146131;Lintitript;A71623;GI 181771;Devazepide
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.