For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1818427-07-4
Biological Activity：CDK8/19-IN-1 is a potent, selective and oral bioavailable CDK8/19 dual inhibitor, with IC50s of 0.46 nM, 0.99 nM and 270 nM for CDK8, CDK19 and CDK9, respectively.
Related Small Molecules:DB0614;Dinaciclib;SNS-032;CC-671;(E/Z)-Zotiraciclib;CDK1-IN-4;CCT-251921;BS-181;Samuraciclib hydrochloride hydrate;T025;Flavopiridol;CDK8-IN-3;CDK9-IN-12;FLT3/CDK4-IN-1;GFB-12811;GSK 3 Inhibitor IX;Eciruciclib;CDK-IN-6;Lerociclib dihydrochloride;CDK4/6-IN-13;ON-013100;(2S,3R)-Voruciclib hydrochloride;Cucurbitacin E;THZ1;CDK2-IN-14-d3;CDK7-IN-2 hydrochloride hydrate;MeBIO;BSJ-4-116;Cirtuvivint
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.