For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1404095-34-6
Biological Activity：CCT244747 is a potent, orally bioavailable and highly selective CHK1 inhibitor, with an IC50 of 7.7 nM; CCT244747 also abrogates G2 checkpoint with an IC50 of 29 nM.
Targets：Checkpoint Kinase (Chk)
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Kinase Inhibitor Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Chemical Probe Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:VER-00158411;BML-277;CHK1-IN-3;GDC-0425;PF 477736;SCH900776;SAR-020106;Prexasertib;CHK1-IN-2;Chk1-IN-6;Monalizumab;CCT241533 dihydrochloride;MRT00033659;CHK1 inhibitor;SB-218078;Chk2-IN-1;CHK1-IN-4;Zn-DPA-maytansinoid conjugate 1;CCT245737;CHIR-124;GDC-0575 dihydrochloride;CHK-IN-1;PD 407824;AZD-7762;Rabusertib
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.