For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2417489-10-0
Biological Activity：Camonsertib (RP-3500) is an orally active, selective ATR kinase inhibitor (ATRi) with an IC50 of 1.00 nM in biochemical assays. Camonsertib shows 30-fold selectivity for ATR over mTOR (IC50=120 nM) and >2,000-fold selectivity over ATM, DNA-PK, and PI3Kα kinases. Camonsertib has potent antitumor activity.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;ATR-IN-16;ATR-IN-4;Cyclovirobuxine D;WYE-354;L-Leucine-1-13C,15N;CGK733;PI-103-d8;Palomid 529;PI-103 Hydrochloride;Ceralasertib;RMC-5552;OXA-01;L-Leucine-15N;PI3K/mTOR Inhibitor-6;KU 59403;PI3K/mTOR Inhibitor-1;ATM Inhibitor-1;HDACs/mTOR Inhibitor 1;Chromeceptin;hSMG-1 inhibitor 11e;PI3Kα/mTOR-IN-1;ATR-IN-5;ATR inhibitor 1;VE-821;RapaLink-1;Torin 1;Dihydromyricetin;KU-55933
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.