For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 40647-02-7
Biological Activity：BTO-1 is a Polo-like kinase (Plk) inhibitor. BTO-1 is primarily used for phosphorylation and dephosphorylation applications.
Targets：Polo-like Kinase (PLK)
Related Small Molecules:TAK-960;Rigosertib sodium;Centrinone;HMN-176;(1E)-CFI-400437 dihydrochloride;Poloxin;PLK1-IN-2;PLK1-IN-4;MLN0905;TC-S 7005;PLK4-IN-3;SBE13 Hydrochloride;CFI-400437;Plogosertib;Volasertib;3MB-PP1;Wortmannin;PLK1/BRD4-IN-1;Poloxime;Poloppin;Cyclapolin 9;ON1231320;BI 2536
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.