For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 918505-61-0
Biological Activity：BRAF inhibitor is a B-Raf inhibitor extracted from patent WO/2011103196 A1, Compound P-0850.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Kinase Inhibitor Library;MAPK Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Ferroptosis Compound Library;Glutamine Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Anti-Liver Cancer Compound Library ;Anti-Colorectal Cancer Compound Library ;
Related Small Molecules:Avutometinib;AZ 628;Everafenib;L-779450;Raf inhibitor 1;PLX-4720;RRD-251;B-Raf IN 8;TAK-632;Encorafenib;RAF mutant-IN-1;AD80;CCT241161;PLX7904;RAF-IN-1;EGFR/BRAFV600E-IN-1;MCP110;GDC-0879;B-Raf IN 1;R18;Rineterkib
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.